Are you interested in being featured on our website? We'd love to publish your sermon materials and ministry feature articles! (We also encourage you to share with us your Church noticeboards, prayer points, testimonies, and views on topics raised by your fellow ministers in the Upper Room.)
Why write for Preaching Insight?
The goal of Preaching Insight is to educate and equip church ministers and leaders around the world, more particularly to enhance their preaching and teaching abilities. PI believes that every minister has learned something that is unique from others. Hece, we would love to publish your sermon outlines and ministry feature articles. Let's learn from each other, "sharpen" our tools, and roll up our sleeves as we work together for His vineyard.
What we're looking for
1) Original sermon (or teaching) outlines.
2) Original feature articles based on your ministry experiences (1,000 words maximum).
What we're NOT looking for
1) The whole manuscript of your sermon (or teaching) materials.
2) Articles or materials that are contrary to the fundamental Pentecostal or Full Gospel beliefs.
3) Articles or materials that have no Christian value.
4) Articles or materials that are opposed to the teachings of the Bible.
How to submit an article for submission
We promise to review your article within a week, and you will be notified once it has been selected for publication. In submitting a sermon outline, please format your outline based on the way we format our sermon outlines.
We can only accept your article in the following formats listed below:
Microsoft Word Document
When submitting an article, please include your details: City/State, Country, Church Name, Church Position. Also, we reserve the right to edit your submission based on PI standards. All materials that are published online are copyrighted by the Preaching Insight website.
To contribute, please email us and attach your document: